Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Conservative first

Dear Friends

My name is Robert DeVore Jr .I am a conservative candidate for U.S Congress in Louisville KY The time is now to focus on the issues we are facing and to do that we need to decide who will be the best at representing our conservative issues. Who will be the best candidate to serve in 3rd district? I believe in conservative values in the areas of goal setting, personal expectations, honesty, self worth and individual responsibility.

I do not have confidence in our government to follow through with our expectations. You and I should be able to make our own decisions in how we live our live‘s. Our government should not dictate any thing especially in the areas of choosing health care, Gun control and displaying family responsibly in the hands of our Government .Right now let’s tackle Social Security system We as American’s should be concerned with our social security system. It is time the Social Security System should be separated from the general Federal system and keep it out of the greedy politicians hands.
As American citizens you and I should be asking the release of several oil fields in our own back yard. Congress does not want to let go. The oil fields are tied up through red tape and dominated by regulations and stupid useless federal laws. We must utilize our natural resources to help lower the cost of living expenses. We are stewards of this world, we still keep the balance of nature and drill for oil.

If our fellow Americans are going have a bright future. We need to encourage individual achievement and personal responsibility and set high expectations on strong family empowerment. We need to raise/break the glass ceiling which is imposed by our government, Democratic controlled Congress, ACLU and liberal courts. God has given us the tools to be successful, but we do not use them.

I am asking your help in financing my campaign. I do not have large coppers of money or money in mason jars buried in my back yard. I have not had any book deals, or been a star in a big block buster movie. My dad was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I am asking for one dollar, four quarters and so on. The funds will assist me in paying campaign bills. You will be surprised if everyone would give just one dollar I will have enough money to finance my campaign. God can truly bless you and me. Please pass this email on. Please send one dollar to the address below.

Address:

Robert L DeVore Jr.

8131 Eagles Crest Court
Louisville Kentucky
40291


May God Bless

Bob D
>

No comments: